• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Prism dScope IIIA Audio Analyzer (analog)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Analog Audio Test System Serial No. 10001 **
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]dScope Series III Analog Audio Test System:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Comprises dScope Series III 32/64-bit software for Windows 10, 8, 7[/FONT][/FONT]
Vista, XP, 2000, ME and 98 plus the dScope Series IIIA
instrument with USB interface. Provides analog testing to a
maximum sampling-rate 96 kHz (47kHz measurement bandwidth)
from 1.5uV to 159Vrms. Includes measurement weighting filters,
sweep analyzer, FFT analysis to 256K points with unique
Smart FFT-based measurement, snapshot store capability
and VB script based automation.

In excellent condition, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND. I will include the Computer system I use for testing.

This is a IIIA Analog tester. USB capable, no more of the old Parallel printer or GPIB crap.

Here is the link so you can read the mound of information on the Prism Website http://www.prismsound.com/test_measure/products_subs/dscope/dscope_features.php
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/testing-methods.html

I have the manuals printed and bound.

These Analyzers can be upgraded to add the Digital portion which would change the model number.

$5000 obo PAYPAL "Friends" or pay the 3% fees

Attachments

• Dscope 006.jpg
    Dscope 006.jpg
    919 KB · Views: 307
  • Dscope 007.jpg
    Dscope 007.jpg
    979.6 KB · Views: 303
  • Dscope 008.jpg
    Dscope 008.jpg
    999.9 KB · Views: 294
  • Dscope 009.jpg
    Dscope 009.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.