• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Set of Martin Logan CLS IIz Stators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
I have a spare set of ML CLSIIz Stator Panels that I won't be needing anymore - before you get too excited, I removed original mylar (they were already ripped) and installed my own bias ring, and 6 micron mylar with Licron coating - for a few experiments - worked out pretty nice. A ESL experimenters dream....one panel may still have some charge leaks...

Anyway, they may not be perfect as original but they work OK and just need to move on with my other panels (I slightly prefer my original CLS panel stators).

Pick up in Chicago... really don't have a box to safely ship these... pics later...

Joined 2005
Paid Member
CLS

Roar! We have been talking quite a bit lately - send me info on the trannies.

Jan - PM sent...

Pics... IMG_0170.jpg

Joined 2005
Paid Member
No ESL Experimenters out there? Still have these stators...

I even have a set of Oak CLS Stator Frames I had made for these stators... all you need is the interface...the CLS frames have a bolt pattern fit to an Acoustat 121 Interface...

Pick Up in Chicago...or you pay for shipping....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.