• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Few more PCBs for AD797 HQMC phonostage for LOMc

Hi Sachin,
please count me in, if there are still PCBs available. I would love to receive a AD797 Phono Stage board and hopefully TWO power supply boards (could use one for rod elliott's P06 phono stage). I am really happy that you are taking care of all this... I have come here from the original "Super High End Phono Stage" thread over at Audiokarma (could not find if those PCBs are still made).
thanks so much!
eschenborn

Hi Sachin,

awesome. reply to PM sent.

I find it so cool that you nourish this audio "commons" here by caring for a supply of parts. a big thanks again, and a warmhearted thanks to all others implied in creating the whole thing (or, rather, all these things).

After using the recapped and upgraded phono sections of some vintage amps I have started to try external DIY phono stages; first a german built one (the "Aikido Phono Riaa Vorverstärker") with FETs and passive equalization (unfortunately no schematics is findable).

I am going to build rod elliott's P06 and then, thanks to you all, the CDC stage. and then on to testing my first MC with the AD797 stage and comparing it with the MC head-amp in my KA-6000 which I have never tried so far. that is the dream, at least...

so far I have found that MM can give amazing results if I take the time to dial in the right resistive and capacitive load. I am slow as time is limited, but curious!

eschenborn

Thanks eschenborn
I still have PCbs for AD797 and Power supply. I also have latest boards of Audiokarma CNC MM Phonostage , designed by Hypnotoad. Please check your PM.

Regards
Sachin