Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Few more PCbs for AD797 HQMC phonostage for LOMc
Few more PCbs for AD797 HQMC phonostage for LOMc
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd October 2018, 06:03 AM   #71
eschenborn is offline eschenborn  Germany
diyAudio Member

Hi Sachin,

awesome. reply to PM sent.

I find it so cool that you nourish this audio "commons" here by caring for a supply of parts. a big thanks again, and a warmhearted thanks to all others implied in creating the whole thing (or, rather, all these things).

After using the recapped and upgraded phono sections of some vintage amps I have started to try external DIY phono stages; first a german built one (the "Aikido Phono Riaa Vorverstšrker") with FETs and passive equalization (unfortunately no schematics is findable).

I am going to build rod elliott's P06 and then, thanks to you all, the CDC stage. and then on to testing my first MC with the AD797 stage and comparing it with the MC head-amp in my KA-6000 which I have never tried so far. that is the dream, at least...

so far I have found that MM can give amazing results if I take the time to dial in the right resistive and capacitive load. I am slow as time is limited, but curious!

eschenborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachu888 View Post
Thanks eschenborn
I still have PCbs for AD797 and Power supply. I also have latest boards of Audiokarma CNC MM Phonostage , designed by Hypnotoad. Please check your PM.

Regards
Sachin
Old 3rd October 2018, 06:05 AM   #72
sachu888 is offline sachu888  India
diyAudio Member

Thanks eschenborn. I am almost certain , you will be pleased with AD797 phonostage.

Regards
Sachin
Old 16th October 2018, 02:36 AM   #73
diyAudio Member

All the modules/boards have been shipped. Most of the members have received them.
I can take more orders now.

Regards
Sachin
Old 22nd October 2018, 06:09 AM   #74
carlthess40 is offline carlthess40  United States
diyAudio Member

Whatís the price for a full diy AD797 phonostage kit with all the parts
Other then the case
Iím sure Iíve been told but Iíve been doing so many other things I canít remember where I parked my truck Few more PCbs for AD797 HQMC phonostage for LOMc
Old 22nd October 2018, 06:19 AM   #75
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlthess40 View Post
Whatís the price for a full diy AD797 phonostage kit with all the parts
Other then the case
Iím sure Iíve been told but Iíve been doing so many other things I canít remember where I parked my truck Few more PCbs for AD797 HQMC phonostage for LOMc
Sent you the PM.

Regards
Sachin

Few more PCbs for AD797 HQMC phonostage for LOMcHide this!Advertise here!