• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Lundahl iron for PP300B (Karna) amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So over a number of years I collected parts, including the following Lundahl iron, for building either Lynn Olson's Karna or Kevin's variation of the PP300B amp. I have essentially all the parts to build them but I never got further than to start to put the power supply chassis together. My life and its priorities changed and I am not getting back into DIY in any meaningful way, so I am listing my iron for sale here.
LL9202AM/PP $500 for the pair SOLD
LL1692A AM/PP $300 for the pair
LL1667AM/5ma $300 for the pair SOLD
Tribute SOLD

My pricing works out to ~60% of retail and these are all unused, unsoldered. Just sat on my shelf for years. If one has interest, you can inquire about all or most of the rest of the parts.

Last edited:
Also have most all of the rest of the parts to build a variation on the Karna amp.

The power supply iron is Onetics and vintage industrial filament transformers.
The interstage and OPTs are Lundahl Amorphous (already listed).
The input splitter is Tribute cobalt.

The thing was I was leaning towards K&K's input and driver stage config instead of the dual interstages of the Karna, so the first interstage is replaced with a K&K choke.

Adding some photos. Also have the Onetic filament transformer not shown. JJ 300B quad. Have a bunch of 6SN7s, the 45's were all sold and didn't have a good quad match amongst them anyway.

The PSU units I was putting together using an industrial aluminum baking pan. Not wired up. The chokes are 10H PSU chokes that I sourced from Asia. That is one side's PSU btw, there is another. Those are the two PSU TXs and the Raytheon filament transformer for the 4 damper diodes. The PSU units were stored on a shelf in my woodshop so they are dirty, but that would clean up very well.

Attachments

• Lundahl01.jpg
    Lundahl01.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 504
  • Lundahl02.jpg
    Lundahl02.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 506
  • Lundahl03.jpg
    Lundahl03.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 501
  • Lundahl04.jpg
    Lundahl04.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 498
  • KarnaPSU01.jpg
    KarnaPSU01.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 498
  • KarnaPSU03.jpg
    KarnaPSU03.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.