• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Vfets 2sk60/2sj18 pair and 2sk79

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
About whay you call "grade" or what SONY calls "range"

check the picture, SONY technical bulletin No. 49

Attachments

• SONY SB-49.jpg
    SONY SB-49.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 438
One question about this V-FET.

I have some 2SK60/2SJ18 and if i want test them - can I do it with AVR tester?
If yes - what range remain parameters what i can read?
I have 2SJ18 j54 rank and 2SK60 jh55 rank.
Low power 2SK79 and Russian made VET i can measure but seems that higher power FETs not, does anyone have experience?
Has someone are measure them with AVR tester?

AVR tester? Do you mean AVR based transistor tester? may useful for low power jfets. but Vfet need higher vgs and Id. May not work

Yes, like this

http://ceezblog.info/images/blog/avr-ttester-st7735.jpg

I think what this shown when measure 2SJ18/2SK60 ?

I think that maybe this not work very well but if I measure very high power MOSFET then i get some parameteres.
But I dont know why this VFET not give a result, maybe they are destroyed.
I know that 2SK79 give 100% readings.

You can test small vfets and jfets using this tester, but high Vp (-15 to -25) vfets like 2sk60 may not be tested by this.

You can check vfets using a multimeter. Put multimeter in resistance measurement mode. measure resistance between drain to source , it will be less than 2 ohms. Change multimeter to diode test mode, measure between gate to source and gate to drain conductivity. If It shows as diode then vfets are okay.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.