• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Nelson Pass "VFET2" Front End PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I prefer to send two invoices. This allows me to operate in a first come first served basis. It's easy - just send the purchase price when you express interest, if there are items left I accept the payment, send the item and request the remainder. Dunno, makes sense to me.

Ok, 2 fixed, 2 need fixin' are left.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
:cop:

Enough ! Insulting posts deleted.

May I remind you both that the rules clearly state that any transactions are done at the buyer and sellers own risk. The forum is not responsible if things don't work out or you have disagreements.

I suggest you both take your differences over to private email. Any more such insults posted on the forum will see bin time for those involved.

Here is the CSX2/F6 ish FE

9ae957bf5cd084aa496f924e600905ec.png

Here is a small discrete buffer that can be used in front of the transformer:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

... and an example of a regulator that can also be used with this PCB:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Prototypes should be here soon - same price / process as the VFET2 FE boards.

FS: Nelson Pass "VFET2" Front End PCBs

I can post the schematic / BOM for interested parties. Footprint and I/O to the output stage is the same as VFET2 - the idea is they can be swapped. A large number of transformers are supported, as the Lundahl's share pinouts across a lot of their extensive line. I can post a comprehensive list if people are interested. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.