• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Precision ATS-1 Audio Analyzer works but Ugly

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Precision ATS-1

Functionally good, cosmetically...well..challenged to say the least! she ain't pretty but she passes self test and everything seems to work just fine. Has some paint over spray on the top, bottom corner dinged. will be packed very well! Sold asis due to cosmetic issues.

$1500 shipped within the USA. Paypal only

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 464
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 446
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 442
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I think this would be a great deal for the right person. FWIW I don't think that cover looks that bad. (Perhaps I am used to distressed looking test equipment.. lol)

There's probably still a few parallel port equipped laserjets or deskjets in working order out there if someone wanted to print graphs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.