• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Rigol DS1052E (Like New)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: Rigol DS1052E (Like New)

For sale is a Rigol DS1052E oscilloscope that is in "like new" condition. I bought the scope new and have only used in twice. I've come to the realization that I'm not going to use this scope much, so I've decided to part ways with it.

The scope comes with all of the original documentation, and accessories. I will be shipping the scope in the original box so you can rest assured it will make it to you safe and sound. :)

Asking $SOLD shipped/pp to anywhere in the CONUS. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Rigol-01.JPG

Rigol-02.JPG

Rigol-03.JPG

Rigol-04.JPG

Rigol-05.JPG

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.