• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HQ Insulated turret terminals, chassis mount, for point to point amp/pre-amp etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,

I have to offer a surplus of high quality Insulated turret terminals, ceramic and teflon insulated. I've had these for years and done nothing with them, so time to re-home them to others who do need them.
These terminals are for chassis mounting, in point to point amp/pre-amp builds.
High insulation is provided by the ceramic and Teflon materials, so these are especially good for high voltage valve/tube projects.

They come complete with screws suitable for use on approx 1.5mm-3mm chassis thickness, which should cover most DIY needs.

The ceramic insulated type have silver plated double turrets. Terminal height is 16mm (without screw)
The Teflon insulated type have a pre-tinned double turret. Terminal height is 18.5mm (without screw)

I have ~300 of the ceramic and 80 of the teflon available

Price for either type is GBP20 for 40 pcs, including mounting screws (= just GBP0.50 per terminal, a bargain)

Postage per lot: UK GBP2.00, Europe GBP4.00, Elsewhere GBP5.00
Payment accepted via Paypal

Such nice quality turrets are getting tough to find, especially at a very good price, so act quickly to avoid disappointment!

Please leave a message here in the thread and send a PM with your request if you'd like some. I'll get back to you asap confiming availability and total.

Cheers,
Rob

Attachments

• ceramic turret.jpg
    ceramic turret.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 353
  • PTFE turret.jpg
    PTFE turret.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 349
  • turrets 2.JPG
    turrets 2.JPG
    679.4 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.