• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dissipante 5U 500mm Deluxe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is an used but in very good condition Dissipante 5U 500mm 10mm SILVER front panel - 3mm aluminium covers and rear panel case for diverse DIY project! THIS IS AN CUSTOMIZED DELUXE VERSION!!! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT PICTURES!!!
YOU GET A CUSTOMIZED CASE FOR THE PRICE OF STANDARD CASE!

More data and customization:
1x Front panel in aluminium 10mm oxidised silver 450 mm; as you can see on the pictures it has holes drilled for easy mounting of (riser panels or other stuff)
DSC_0577_b855836c-e0ed-43a9-ad05-1533e3a751fb_1024x1024.png

1x Rear panel in aluminium 3mm brushed and oxidized black; it has all the holes drilled already.
DSC_0396_be32fbee-aa90-4dd0-bcd5-edaeb7ce1eb8_1024x1024.png

1x Inner base plate 400mm

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

4x Heatsinks 250mm oxidised black temperature coefficient 0,19 C°/W The heatsings have all the holes drilled for easy mounting of all the firstwatt series amplifiers!
two_4ux300_UMS_heatsinks_1024x1024.jpg

2x Covers in aluminium 3mm brushed and oxidized black

Dimensions:
Width: 450mm internal 360mm
Depth: 500mm Internal height: 210 mm

Weight: 18,5 KG

This case is huge! I will include the neutrik RCA and schurter inlet! This case has all the holes UMS standard! So its a deluxe version but bigger 500mm!

DSC_0571_1024x1024.png

For picutres please send me your email.

I paid around 450EUR for it but you can have it for 350 EUR or best offer.
Shipping to EU as it weights 19kg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
daddy! I stated that I will include neutrik RCA inputs and schurter IEC power entry.
If you take the case I can include the basic gold plated binding posts (made in china). :)

Please send me your e-mail for more pictures if you are really interested!

You get a package worth over 450 EUR!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.