• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 1) TAD TD-2001 Compression Driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sold! Thank you very much!

Was going to build a system using this but have changed direction. One unit available, $300. The person from whom I purchased it said it has the original beryllium diaphram but I haven't opened to check it out of worry of causing damage. I've just tested it with a 15uF cap inline and it works fine (I don't have a horn with which to couple it and truly test it). I'm happy to open it and post a picture if it won't damage it. I've seen these go from $250 to $500 each. Has definitely seen use; the positive terminal has been bumped but it isn't loose or wobbly. Would prefer local pick-up in the LA valley due to its weight but I'm happy to drop it off to a boxing and shipping store if the buyer pays them directly.

DSC00401 by mpeake, on Flickr

DSC00405 by mpeake, on Flickr

DSC00404 by mpeake, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.