• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: SB Acoustics Kalasan (Original from SB Acoustics Factory) + Woofer modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is one rare pair folks!

I have here a pair of SB Acoustic's Kalasan monitors with the original crossover and enclosures from the SB Acoustics factory!!!

Up-close shots of the speakers. I have not removed the protective plastic from the surfaces thus their weird look.
SNmopVA.jpg

EjS2B8j.jpg

RZ81YIz.jpg

Here they are performing a wilson/watt lookalike with a pair of Acoustic Elegance TD10S woofers (comes with apollo upgrade). These are also up for sale

hyCaCZF.jpg

yrRsOx7.jpg

Zqw7UAC.jpg

Please pm me with your offers. Do note they ship from Singapore.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.