• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Triad R-108a Power Transformers (Pair) $75 + shipping

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
-- Transformers Sold--

Up for sale is a pair of Triad R-108A transformers. Great for a mono-bloc project with a 45 tube or possibly even a 2A3 if driven with a current efficient driver like say a 6SL7 SRPP. If you went with full wave rectification using a solid state diode, you could go with mono-blocs using an EL34, or KT 66/77 etc... again using a similar driver as mentioned above.

In fact, I was planning on building one of those myself, but health issues have curtailed my DIY plans considerably. So rather than sitting for an untold amount of time, it's time to let someone else get these little fella's playing some music.

These are new in the box. However, there are some scratches on their backs from being removed from the box and then laid on their wires (which subsequently rubbed against the paint during shipping):headbash: Other than that, they're as expected from new transformers with long nice long leads.

Shipping will be via a USPS flat rate set at $12.00 and will only be available for the contiguous US. I'll cover Paypal fees. Shipping will be from the N. Phoenix AZ area. Of course local pickup is available and I could meet in Glendale in the evenings of MWF.

Happy New Year DIYers!

Attachments

• DSCF5134.JPG
    DSCF5134.JPG
    443.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF5137.JPG
    DSCF5137.JPG
    450.2 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF5139.JPG
    DSCF5139.JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF5142.JPG
    DSCF5142.JPG
    442.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF5141.JPG
    DSCF5141.JPG
    448.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.