• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Big clear-out and Christmas deals from my collection! Speakers and Electronics!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, it's Christmas, and I promised myself I'd sell off some of my old gear to contribute to new upgrades.

Pictures to come when I get home tonight.

Here's what's available:

- Radio Shack 40-1354 5 1/4" Full Range Driver Pair, these are badass and hard to find. Lots of TQWT designs for these out there. With some Dammar and a phase plug they will really shine - $40 plus shipping

- HiVi SD1.1a Tweeter Pair - $20 plus shipping

- TI TPA3116D2 Amplifier board with 350 watt 16-21v adjustable SMPS - $40 plus shipping

- Thiel Model 02 speaker pair in Rosewood, hot-rodded with MKP crossover caps (originals included in sale), sequential serial numbers, new foam surrounds, 9/10 condition. These things sound ******* incredible for a 6"+1" and are a piece of Thiel history - $200 plus shipping (have massive custom-fit foam and box for these, they will arrive in perfect condition. In no rush to sell these, I will wait for my asking price).

- Nichicon Super-Through 15,000uf 100v caps, perfect electrically, not pretty cosmetically. Bought them from another DIYaudio member awhile back and never used 'em. They'd be pretty nice if they were re-shrink-wrapped. - $25 each plus shipping

- JBL P10 Speaker pair, perfect electrically, missing bottom plastic JBL trim piece on one - $20 plus shipping

- Radio Shack/Optimus/RCA/Linaeum LX-550 PRO 40-5037 Speaker pair, needs woofer foam. This is the final evolution of the infamous LX-5 2-way Linaeum speaker, this time with a Kevlar cone woofer and aluminum enclosure. Would sound amazing with a revised crossover, proper enclosure, and new woofer foam. $50 plus shipping

- Kenwood KT-880D tuner, great condition, definitely one of the best sounding FM tuners in it's price class. - $50 plus shipping.

- Blue Sky International SUB 8 MK III, badass professional monitoring subwoofer, Google and check out the specs. Good used ones go for about $350, but mine keeps blowing fuses even though I replaced the caps, output transistors, bridge, and voltage regs. I will include all the stock parts I replaced because honestly they're probably still good and they will help you diagnose things. If you can figure out which part to replace that's causing it to blow fuses, you'll have made a fair bit of money and have an awesome sub. - $100 plus shipping

- Elemental Designs 9KV.2 8" subwoofer in custom-made slot ported box tuned to 30hz. Dual 4ohm voice coils, box has dual terminal cups for each voice coil. ED was a great company and made incredible performance-per-dollar subwoofers before they made some bad decisions and went out of business. This is from the car audio world back when I had a system in my car (very 2000's), so it's covered in the standard black carpet. Would be nice with some veneer instead. $75 plus shipping.

May add more later. Just send me a PM if you want anything. Paypal is best, please add 3%.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.