• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JBL 4310

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2012
Paid Member
FS pair of JBL studio monitors, gray, serial numbers 21808 and 21809. Circa 1972. Cabinets have scuff marks and one has a scratch and small hole, I included a photo showing. Speakers were used in non smoking studio in Southern CA and the hole was for earthquake bracing, it has no impact on sound of speaker. The speakers include the original grills, there a little fragile but they are original. Disclosure: One set of the speaker binding post have been replaced with original JBL speaker post purchased from Orange County speaker works. Local pickup in Southern CA, unless you really have to have and want me to ship we can discuss but they weigh 50lbs each. The speakers sound great and if you love 70's music there even better. Sorry for the poor pictures if you want more I can take and send via e-mail. Price is $1100 firm.
Thanks,
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    913.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    958.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    699 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    666.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    700.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    866.1 KB · Views: 29
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.