• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Modushop/diyaudio stori big 5U chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I am trying to clean my place and have a nice 5U 400mm deep chassis for sale. It has 3mm aluminum top and bottom covers (bottom is drilled to mount a transformer). These are much better quality than steel plates from the store(no play with any transformer). Back panel is steel with holes drilled and binding posts installed. Face plate is black anodized aluminum.
Taking into account aluminum top and bottom, but steel back plate, I think fare price is $275 plus shipping and PP fees.

I will upload photos later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.