Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

For Sale: Hypex Ncore nc400 Monoblocks
For Sale: Hypex Ncore nc400 Monoblocks
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th October 2015, 02:30 AM   #1
wyan is offline wyan
diyAudio Member

Default For Sale: Hypex Ncore nc400 Monoblocks

SOLD!

Last edited by wyan; 21st December 2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old 6th October 2015, 08:18 PM   #2
badman is offline badman  United States
diyAudio Member

Pictures would be helpful, thanks. I'm not interested (I have plenty of amps already including NCore monos) but I might know some who would be if the build and cosmetics are nice.

Also, you don't mention location, which will influence shipping.
Old 7th October 2015, 12:41 PM   #3
rgcards is offline rgcards
diyAudio Member

Hi, Im interested. How much use have the amps had? Cosmetically in good condition? Thanks. please send private mail or rgcards1@yahoo.com
Old 7th October 2015, 02:59 PM   #4
wyan is offline wyan
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman View Post
Pictures would be helpful, thanks. I'm not interested (I have plenty of amps already including NCore monos) but I might know some who would be if the build and cosmetics are nice.

Also, you don't mention location, which will influence shipping.
Thanks a lot for the advice. Photos will be up soon. I am in China so the shipping cost will not be low.

Last edited by wyan; 7th October 2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 7th October 2015, 03:11 PM   #5
wyan is offline wyan
diyAudio Member

An externally hosted image should be here but it no longer works. Please upload images instead of linking to them to prevent this.

An externally hosted image should be here but it no longer works. Please upload images instead of linking to them to prevent this.

Last edited by wyan; 7th October 2015 at 03:14 PM.
Old 7th October 2015, 03:17 PM   #6
wyan is offline wyan
diyAudio Member

Sorry, you may have to right click the photo link and open in new tab. My first time posting photos.
Old 12th October 2015, 12:53 AM   #7
wyan is offline wyan
diyAudio Member

>>>>>>>>
Old 12th October 2015, 12:54 AM   #8
badman is offline badman  United States
diyAudio Member

Look like good cases but could use some (easy to do) tightening of the wiring- great deal!
Old 12th October 2015, 02:25 AM   #9
wyan is offline wyan
diyAudio Member

Shipping from China to U.S. and Australia is reasonably low (and still very safe and reliable) -- $165 for three monoblocks, $125 for two, and $85 for one.

Shipping to other places will have to go with DHL/Fedex/EMS, which is very costly.

If any one takes three, and if he prefers, I can also put all three channels in one big chassis (but light and sturdy) to save shipping and I can throw in a high-grade furutech power entry.

Thanks.
Old 18th October 2015, 03:33 PM   #10
wyan is offline wyan
diyAudio Member

Quick update:

I've just modified the amps over the weekend and now they are fully 110~230V compatible.

Also, I have found some cargo center which have great shipping rate. All I need is ship the amps to them and they will then ship oversea with DHL or EMS with tracking. Delivery time is around 7 business days. And the rate for shipping two amps is about $100 to most countries.

For Sale: Hypex Ncore nc400 MonoblocksHide this!Advertise here!