• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SDTRANS384, MODULUS-86, POWER SUPPLU AND TROIDALS, Audio nirvana 8 alnico

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Friends,

i decided to sell all my hobby stuff.

i have modulus 86 stereo board + power supply board + Toroidal Transformer
All components buy from mouser and soldered with Cardas Soldering Wire Quad Eutectic Silver Solder.
Toroidal Transformer and paypal fee will be my gift 320 usd + shipment cost
(i will package them professionally)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SDTRANS384 from latest group buy. + remote controller + Triple(1.2v, 3.3v and 2.5v) Output Ultra-low Noise regulator for sdtrans384 (to supply directly to power lines on sdtrans384 made by Acko for best possible quality) (attached pin headers to CN1,5,7,10,13 to supply external power) + acko toroidal board.

440 usd + shipment for sd trans and remote SOLD
305 usd + shipment for regulator board + toroidal board (i paid 380 btw) SOLD

paypal fee will be my gift (i will package them professionally)

____________________________________________________________________________________

i also have 2 audio Audio Nirvana Super 8 Alnico speaker 400 usd + shipment each (i paid 549usd each), i can ship with cabinets or disassembly and ship speakers only.

30shyj8.jpg

paypal fee will be my gift (i will package them professionally)

Thanks....

Last edited:
Dear friend, I was told the same thing and with the help of doctors in Mexico and Germany with alternative treatments, and the prayers and good wishes from a lot of people, I'm still here and find every day a blessing. I will add you to an international prayer line. Please believe me that there is power in positive thinking and the power of good will. I hope you are blessed with both. I sure every one here wishes you the best in your journey.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:up: I admire your selflessness in thinking of your daughter. Please take on the attitude that you will prove the doctors wrong!! I hope to be hearing in the future that you have beaten the cancer, your daughter is doing wonderfully and you are once again returning to your hobby of diyAudio! :)

Tony.

Dear friend, I was told the same thing and with the help of doctors in Mexico and Germany with alternative treatments, and the prayers and good wishes from a lot of people, I'm still here and find every day a blessing. I will add you to an international prayer line. Please believe me that there is power in positive thinking and the power of good will. I hope you are blessed with both. I sure every one here wishes you the best in your journey.

I second Cygnus and hope all will turn for the best.
Be strong and do not loose faith.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.