• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rega RB600 Expressimo Heavy Weight

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In great cosmetic and operational condition. I bought missing mounting nut ,so it will be provided. A classic arm for MC cartridges. I can rewire the arm with Cardas if you want pretty much for the cost of the wire. Outside Klotz interconnect is good quality and does not require change IMHO.
$380 OBO.

PS. I'm not into "bumping" a lot . I will keep it here (along with other things ) up until the weekend and than it will go on selling site like other things before.

Attachments

• rega RB 600 001.jpg
    rega RB 600 001.jpg
    637 KB · Views: 96
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.