• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hawk A18 kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From the kabinet with past tense stuff: Found some kits of the Hawk A18 amplifier. I have all parts as well as my own designed PCB. Its very similar as Hawk's design but it has one channel per board instead of 2.

This is a no-feedback design delivering upto ~40W into 4Ohm using the well known 2 of each 2SJ162/2SK1058 per channel. It uses 24V power supply.

Build these for an active 3way speaker system in the past with stunning performance of the little amplifiers.

The boards measure 100x100mm per channel.

Looking for 70 euro per channel (Kit price was ~500 euro for 2 channels)

PCB

Although I have all versions, my favorite is the AT960 (MK-IV) and is the layout shown.

Attachments

• A18.PNG
    A18.PNG
    170.7 KB · Views: 198
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.