• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Stuff for sale part two (UK)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
just got a few things to get rid off as I need the space.

1: A pair of Gale 402 crossovers. I believe they were four way speakers. They are large with a variety of inductors and caps and resistors. No idea what the crossover frequencies are. They are labelled 'Issue 3' dated 2.11.83 and made by DW Labs Ltd. They have speaker binding posts on the pcb.

2: A pair of Celestion Sp6159 crossovers. Much smaller lower powered speakers by the look of it. Do not know what model they came from.

3: A Heathkit AR-2000 Mk 2 Multiband receiver. No idea about whether it works or not and there are knobs missing as you will see in the photo. It was pulled from an integrated entertainment system which had suffered damage to the carcass.

4: A NAD 1130 Pre-amp in working order and in reasonable condition.

Send me an email or PM for photo's etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.