• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Elliott Sound P101 and P3A amps for sale

I have several Elliott Sound amps for sale (DIY) and an AKSA 55.

1-P3A I have two 4-channel amps. One channel one of of the amps is not producing sound (haven't troubleshot yet). I also have a 6-channel version also which I used in powering my Linkwitz Orions until one channel gave way (also have not troubleshot the problem channel). I also have several extra stuffed boards for the P3A. I'll provide pictures and an accurate count and extra boards with an update. Amps have soft start boards from ESP installed.

2-P101 I have three 2-channel amps all of which are functional (also used in powering the Orions). I have at least three extra boards (stuffed) but which need adjustment. I will update with photos as well.

3-AKSA 55. This is a kit amp purchased a few years ago and the amp is functional (also used at various times in powering the Orions). Additionally I have three stuffed boards for the AKSA 55.

As for pricing, reasonable offers will be entertained as the saying goes.

Thanks in advance for your interest.
SteveA

Haven't received PM yet?!!
SteveA

Because I fumble-fingered and didn't send the blessed message?

I'm struggling to come up with a fair price offer,..

Since these are older DIY amps - there's no retail price or BOM/cost sheet to work from and without pics have no way to know how they were built.

You know these amps & what you need to reasonably get - would you please name a price?

Thanks & sorry for the klutz

Jim