• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 4 channels of Neurochrome Mod-86 amp kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As part of my moving sale (buying a house!) I'm selling a lot of things, including parts accumulated for projects that I have just not gotten around to finishing.

I've got 4 of the Modulus-86 PC boards, 4 sets of the components to stuff them from Tom's original Mouser bill of materials (he has mentioned that the original BOM omitted or had the wrong quantity of one of the parts), 2 Antek AN-2222 toroidal transformers, and 4 chipamp.com power supplies, with 50v capacitors installed in place of the stock 35v caps.

I also have a diyAudio store Deluxe 4U chassis, with hardware set and the little shelves, that would be suitable for a 4-channel amp.

My costs, including shipping, were:
Mod-86 boards - $245.00
chipamp PSs - $132.00 (two of these have been used, by the way)
Mouser order - $186.00
Antek toroids - $70.00

The chassis, with accessory pack and additional internal shelving pieces was $459.00.

Everything is brand-new, never used, except for 2 of the chipamp PS boards, and I'm open to reasonable offers. Would sell all together or split into 2 two-channel amps. (Well, not the chassis, but you know what I mean.)Thanks for looking - Pat

PS- You could also pick up in Madison, Wisconsin, and buy way more than you need: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap...lus-basement-sale-madison-wi.html#post4308603

The photo P1010768.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.