• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Babelfish J2 , just one package for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Those who know , know what's Babelfish J2 ;
As all in Babelfish series , nothing else than unnecessary complicated iteration of Papa's gadget , started as Mighty ZM's guesstimate of same

This one , made few/several/myriad years ago as public exercise on Baby DiyA , but just few friends got pcbs and schematic , after I pulled all schm iterations from net ......... taking care of not stepping on Papa's toes .

So - one of my friends (from various reasons ) abandoned entire project , asking me to pass those goodies to someone who's going to cherish it .

Some graphical info here , to tickle your imagination and few pics from AR2's Babelfish J2 adventure attached .

Package is consisting of 2 pairs of Semisouth outputs , two pcbs ( no parts overlay !) , two 2SJ74BL quartets , two pairs of BC cascode critters , schematic , parts placement sheet and some of my time for probable questions during assembly .

Last but not least ..... I need obligation from buyer that schematic will not be revealed .

Frankly , I'll be happy to take those parts for my self , but I'm sorta short with funds in this moment .

Price - modest 300E or adequate amount of US Greenies

If you're interested , I'll take care that my PM inbox isn't full .... and - first come , first (and only) served ....

edit - yeah , I hope that my freshly made Paypalidipy account is fully functional :clown:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,125
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Merlin ......I believe that I wrote pretty clear what's in package for that price

pictures (both here and linked) are for information and amusement what's possible to make with it

consider that 2+2 Semisouths are in 200E bracket these days ..... go figure , even without two 2SJ74BL (matched,what else) quartets

Dennis - PM replied to

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.