• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NAIM phono cards, good for diy phono stage.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Members

I offering a pair of famous Naim phono boards both MM and MC type.

MM Phono Boards NA 322 (click here for photos): not very easy to find. I don't have original boxes for these.

MC Phono Boards NA 323 (click here for photos): rare version with famous blue caps used in the last run. They sound much better than the earlier versions. These come with the original packaging.

If you don't have a Naim preamp these boards can be used to make an high quality phono stage very easily. Just google for it and you'll find a number of projects. The price for both of them is 120 euros. The package will be securely shipped from Italy. Shipping is payed by the buyer and will cost about 12-20 euros for most locations outside Italy.

Thanks for your attention
Pietro

Ciao Pietro - I am interested in the 322. Abita in Chicago. Let me ko wprice shipped.

Grazie!

Hello john65b

Honestly I have to think about the price for the NA322 only, it won't be half because the 322 usualy are sold at higher price since rare to find.

Are you sure you don't want both of them? The NA 323 are a rare version. Anyway, let me see whether I somebody out there knocks for both.

Pietro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.