• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PS Audio Power Conditioning

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale several miscellaneous PS Audio power products.

PSA Humbuster $150 each two available ...... price drop to $125

PSA HC UO $175 each one available ..... price drop to $150

PSA UPC-200 4 outlet power conditioner $245 each two available ..... price drop to $225

PSA Lab Cable 3' .... the original 6 gauge cord with the ground lift, excellent condition $195 ..... price drop to $150

You can contact me here or by email ecline6@columbus.rr.com

I accept paypal and the fee is included in the selling price. Buyer pays shipping. All sales are lower 48 USA only. I will not sell outside the USA . You can make an offer but low ballers will be ignored.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.