• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tektronix 2247A 4 Channel Analog Counter/Timer Oscilloscope 100 MHz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, Friends!

FS: Tektronix 2247A 4 Channel Analog Counter/Timer Oscilloscope, 100 MHz
Condition: Great, working condition! But not all functions are tested, therefore sold as is.

$150USD (please, PayPal) + Shipping cost (depends on destination. Send worldwide with tracking).

You can bid at ebay page, if you wish.

Please, PM.

Attachments

• tektronix-7167.jpg
    tektronix-7167.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 244
  • tektronix-7170.jpg
    tektronix-7170.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 242
  • tektronix-7178.jpg
    tektronix-7178.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 234
  • tektronix-7184.jpg
    tektronix-7184.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 222
  • tektronix-7186.jpg
    tektronix-7186.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
$150 is a reasonable price but I don't understand how your offer here will work, since you have the item listed on ebay with a $210 BIN.
???
Anyway, good luck with it, and PLEASE pack it properly with SOLID styrofoam sheet and a STURDY cardboard box!

Not like my seller packed a scope I bought .......

Attachments

• packing 2.JPG
    packing 2.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 63
  • packing 3.JPG
    packing 3.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 49
  • packing 4.JPG
    packing 4.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 51
$150 is a reasonable price but I don't understand how your offer here will work, since you have the item listed on ebay with a $210 BIN.
???
Anyway, good luck with it, and PLEASE pack it properly with SOLID styrofoam sheet and a STURDY cardboard box!

Not like my seller packed a scope I bought .......

You can send money direct through PayPal, without eBay.
I have a lot experience with packaging of heavy japanese audio analyzers :)

You can send money direct through PayPal, without eBay.
Yes, though that bypasses the eBay protection for buyers. Your 100% (eBay) feedback should give some confidence.

Since there aren't any bids on your item, I suppose it's possible to just cancel the auction and sell outside eBay...
It's not a practice I like to see if I am bidding on an item, though..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.