• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Closing down the workbench !! #1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, after 8 years of DIY audio projects, I am closing down the workbench to focus all of my efforts on my music production. So I figured here would be a good place to clean house. I will be selling everything from components and tubes totest equipment and tools. Its all gotta go.
Too much too list in 1 post, so this is posting #1

US shipping and Paypal only please. Make an offer if my prices seem too high.

If you have questions and I want to get a hold of me quicker, message or send me friend request on facebook cause I am always connected to it. First name : Opaque Last Name : Fate Location : Hartford, WI

7 transformers - $150 7 transformers pulled from various gear - all are good. 40 pounds of transformers-fits into a Large USPS priority box.

Sola SDN 10-24-100P Power Supply - $40 24vd @ 10 amps. Used. Works great.

Amprobe CT600 Current clamp - $35 In case, works great.

11" Subwoofer - $20 Pulled from a sub with a dead amp. Tested good.

Photos here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vf5wurws5nte6ub/AAAgUXuQE-HVgUNyI2IISgR8a?dl=0

Thanks !!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.