• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(FS) LPG Twweters & Tang Band Drivers and Sliver Flute Drivers..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
(FS) LPG Twweters & Tang Band Drivers and Sliver Flute Drivers. New Pricing.

Hello All. I selling off drivers that I will never use due to time and other projects that I need to finish. . I am selling a new pair of LPG 26 T Tweeters I got from Meniscus Audio Group they are Brand new Never been used. I also have a brand new pair of Tang Band W6-789-E 6 1/2 drivers from parts express that I never used. I Also have a pair of the silver flutes the W20-RC38 8 inch drivers. Brand new that I never used. I have opened all of the boxes and nothing is damaged. I have all the boxes everything came in. I paid $300.00 with shipping. I will sell the drivers separately.

Asking $75.00 for Lpg the tweeters.

Asking $85.00 for the Tang Band woofers.

Asking $60.00 for the silver flute woofers.

I will pay for shipping on all drivers to the 48 United States.
Thanks Mr.Daniel

Attachments

• New Image tweeters 1.JPG
    New Image tweeters 1.JPG
    559.6 KB · Views: 94
  • New Image tweeters 2.JPG
    New Image tweeters 2.JPG
    546.9 KB · Views: 85
  • New Image tb 1.JPG
    New Image tb 1.JPG
    568.6 KB · Views: 89
  • New Image tb 2.JPG
    New Image tb 2.JPG
    558.6 KB · Views: 80
  • New Image sf 1.JPG
    New Image sf 1.JPG
    558.4 KB · Views: 73
  • New Image sf 2.JPG
    New Image sf 2.JPG
    536.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.