• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hammond 125ESE 15 Watt Single Ended Output Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a pair of Hammond 125ESE Single Ended Output Transformers. These have an air gap as expected with single ended designs and are rated at 80ma for 15 watt power delivery. These would work up to a 300B or KT88/6550 tube if so desired. Of course one could go smaller, I was planning on using them for a 2A3 amplifier.

I bought one of these units a few years ago to use on my bench to test a design. I actually had it on a chassis for a little bit and cut the leads down. The shortest lead is 3" the others are 4" or longer. I picked up another one new expecting to finish the build, but ended up going another direction and these have sat around in my garage for the last 4-5 years (and moved across several states once). So they have some wear on the paint as can be seen on the images but will work as good as new. Frankly, they're not terribly pretty stock and I was planning on potting them or using them under the chassis.

I figure if I haven't used them by now it's time to let someone else enjoy them.

These transformers are immensely flexible with the option to use them with a primary of: 10,000, 5,000 or 2,500 ohms and secondaries of 4,8,16 or 32 ohms. This makes them perfect for experimenting and people who have actually built amps with them are usually quite pleased with their sound.

Shipping will be a via a USPS flat rate box and is only available to the Continental United States (Sorry to those friends overseas and up North and down South:(. Shipping will be set at $13.00. Paypal accepted. I'm asking $80.00 for the pair.

I may consider trades for full range 6.5" drivers or a Non-Oversampling DAC with SPDIF/TOSLINK and USB input.

Thanks for looking at my ad!

Attachments

• DSCF4855.JPG
    DSCF4855.JPG
    449.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF4860.JPG
    DSCF4860.JPG
    446 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF4861.JPG
    DSCF4861.JPG
    445.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF4863.JPG
    DSCF4863.JPG
    444.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.