• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sold: Soekris DAM1021 R2R DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale: Soekris DAM1021 R2R DAC

230 euros (VAT included) -( bought 266.5 with shipment.)

- 0.02 % tolerance version perfect condition. with stock OS (not updated)

- PayPall (or cash if we met in Paris). Shipment : less than 10 euros inside France !

Reason : don't want to play and have time with EQ and FIR filters or all the digitals modes, software updates.

Serial port or serial port over USB needed for programmation and software upgrades

regards

Last edited:
Yes this one 0.02% , I have the Soekris bill and the PP bill.

I think the price is good friendly for France to save the shipment fees ! (- 36 euros : I paid 266.5 euros to Soekris with VAT & shipment). 190 euros is without VAT added on the bill at the end of the transaction like the shipment and its VAT!

Main connector is not soldered and have no traces of soldering (i just pluged bare wires in it : photographs on my thread in the Digital line section). I just soldered the serie RS232 plug and the PS one ! Also the SE outputs to RCAs.

So not sold... pardon my english !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.