• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: LCY-110 Ribbon Tweeters, Like New

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a pair of LCY-110 Ribbon Tweeters that I purchased for a large project that I never had a chance to complete, due to moving. These were used very lightly for a short period, just to test them out, then put back in the box. You can see from the pics that these are like new.

If you're not familiar, these tweeters are heavy and very solid. The shorter ribbon and round design is intended to eliminate off-axis listening issues so common with ribbon tweeters.

Tweeters will be shipped as they were sent to me, in their original packaging. These generally go for about $250 ea. I'll ask $325 for the pair, plus shipping. At asking plus shipping, I'll cover the PP fee.

I'll do my best to answer any questions in a timely fashion. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• _DSF7669.jpg
    _DSF7669.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 236
  • _DSF7670.jpg
    _DSF7670.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 209
  • _DSF7671.jpg
    _DSF7671.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 196
  • _DSF7673.jpg
    _DSF7673.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 187
Here are specs for these tweeters. Happy to consider offers, would love to see these go to a new home.

Frequency Response : 2KHz-60KHz
Sensitivity : 92dB / 2.83V / 1M
Nominal Impedance : 6Ω
Magnet Type: Neodymium magnet
Ribbon Effective Area : 740mm2
Ribbon Thickness : 0.006mm
Nominal Power Handling : 150W
Weight : 1.05Kg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.