• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JBL 2397 smith horns

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This was a project that was never finished. I stripped the original paint off as it was getting rough. I have done no sanding at all so these have the original factory shape and are ready for you to prep/ and or sand or both for the color of your choice. There were a couple small blemishes after stripping that I filled with two part minwax epoxy filler. It came out great and has remained very solid. I do NOT have the 2328 JBL throats. I'd love to keep and paint these but I realize I'll never get to it since I don't have any JBL 2" drivers. So I am not real motivated and would like to get them to someone who is. Let's do $225 plus shipping. These are big but rest assured, they will be packed properly and you will be happy when you see the trouble I go to! I would trade for the good SEAS or Scanspeak woofers, Signet SL-260, RBH MC-6C (or bigger bookshelfs) or TS-12AN (passive subwoofer) speakers. Maybe Antique Sound Lab or Radii Audio/ Passion Audio Kit stuff too.

Attachments

• P1040266.JPG
    P1040266.JPG
    633 KB · Views: 259
  • P1040267.JPG
    P1040267.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 245
  • P1040269.JPG
    P1040269.JPG
    364.9 KB · Views: 235
  • P1040268.JPG
    P1040268.JPG
    554 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.