• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sure Electronics AA-AB33182 [4 x 100W] Class D Audio Amplifier Board +27V DC Power...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are all gone now! I don't have any left!

1. 1 x Sure Electronics AA-AB33182 [4 x 100W] Class D Audio Amplifier Board (Tripath Based)
  2. 1 x Mean Well S-350-7 27VDC 350W Power Supply
I bought this for a humongous 7.1 sound system project I never completed (or started for that matter). I have only opened the packages to take pictures, which are at the end of this post. Otherwise they are brand new!

I cannot offer support for these so please only purchase if you are an experienced builder. Also, be sure to check out the thermal requirements. I noticed some people put fans on the amp's heat sink for heavier loads.

Buyer will pay for Paypal fees and shipping. I am in Canada so please keep that in mind. I may have to charge sales taxes to Canadians depending on your province. I will ship ridiculously fast!

And... drumroll... now the pics!

DSCN7060.jpg

DSCN7061.jpg

DSCN7062.jpg

DSCN7063.jpg

DSCN7066.jpg

DSCN7068.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.