• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mk1 Townshend Audio 3 Shelf Rack

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

Hi folks, ok this is the same rack i put up for sale 2 years ago, I still have it and its time for all my HiFi to go, here is the original post. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/207769-max-townshend-original-hifi-rack-not-glass.html
How lazy am I, still havnt painted it but I have dragged it out of my storage room..... £200, still living between Reading and Newbury and collection only please.

Alan

Heres a couple of pics, as you can see the paint is starting to bubble but I still feel its worth the money, I dont believe you would be able to get the improvement in sound quality by spending the same money on anything else, at the end of the day the shelves are just MDF and are easy to make, its the design and syncs that do the frequency isolation.

Last edited:
Just put this on ebay too so please get in touch quick if your interested. I cant find a way to update my email details so i may not respond to PM's, if anyone could enlighten me It would be much appreciated, i will keep an eye on the thread.

Update, complete cluster..... ive worked out I have 2 accounts here and this username is an old email i cant access, it wont let me update the email as its tied to my other user name.... balls.....

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.