• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Migratory Box of Electronic Junk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
+1

Please sign me up. I have stuff I'll never use and
could use stuff too. These are like the junk box
by the bench? Good stuff but not right for the
project and gets religated to the filing cabinet/
junk box?

So how many of these do you have circulating?
or have had circulating?

nightrider0614 please PM me your address.

I think jackinnj started the first one on diyA. There have been a couple since then, but the last one disappeared in 2012. The idea was it would just be the parts leftover after a project, the junk box next to the bench. I include stuff that is good but I won't use, and stuff that I have more of than I need.

The List:
Stormrider
nightrider0614
SyncTronX

Would anyone (or the box on this thread) be interested in relieving me of my RCA audio/ video (composite and component) and s-video cables? I have your standard white/red and some better stuff, short and long. A medium size box of assorted cables, maybe 20, some long so it would be sort of heavy.

First rule of fight club is... wait, thats not it....

Ideally you put in as much as take out. Obviously those new to the hobby will take more than they put in, and thats perfectly fine. Main thing is to keep the box moving as quickly as possible.

Shipping cost for the large flate rate box has gone up since the last time I used one. It was almost $17 for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.