• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

gauging interest on F5T components.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
gauging interest on F5T components NO LONGER FOR SALE.

I had, or may still attentions on build 3 stereo F5Tv2's. But in the mean time I thought I would see if anyone was interested in purchasing the components I have collected, as I have an amplifier all ready that is down and needs repairs(one in my collection I don't want to give up).

What I have is

3 800 va toriodal transformers from the Primrose group buy that Buzz assembled.
6 sets of Teabag's convertible boards
3 power supply boards from Teabag
and 6 channels of complete transistor/fets from Hayes.

I figured one would need heat sinks/or chassis, along with all the capacitors and resistors needed to complete the projects.

I have anywhere from 700-800 in parts, I am asking 550.00 O.B.O. Plus shipping to the lower 48. I don't wish to ship international but will for the right extra fees. I am located in Omaha NE 68157.

I would be willing to split up into 3 different amps if I have 3 different buyers, then I would ask 200.00 set. So 200.00 would get you 1 transformer, 2 convertible boards, 1 power supply board, 2 channels worth of fets as what comes in Hayes sets.

Its a long shot, but would all so consider a trade for a McIntosh MC2505, that may work, but cosmetically isn't all there.

Thanks for looking.

Duder

Last edited:
I would also be interested sans xfmr. I do need to know if the outputs are matched and how many there are.

I have 12 outputs, and yes they are matched pairs.

What do you mean sans xfmr, the secondaries are 24 volt.

So If I am clear,

jpjones would be interested in

2 boards
2 transformers. Plus a extra 100.00 for the second transformer.
2 sets of fets/transistors.

300.00 Total

Paul would be interested in
I complete amp
2 boards
1 transformer
1 set of fets/transistors.

200.00 Total

That would leave me
2 sets of Fets/transistors
2 boards,

100.00 total

If I can get a buyer on these we will be set folks.

How about a jpeg of the parts?

Also, what exactly are the manufacturer and type/part number for the Mosfets?

When built as TWO (2) channels how many Mosfets per rail (Pch and Nch each go on a rail) will EACH CHANNEL have??

For example that would be per channel: X number of Pch, Y number of Nch.

Thanks!

When built as TWO (2) channels how many Mosfets per rail (Pch and Nch each go on a rail) will EACH CHANNEL have??

Thanks!

I will look into that this evening, as I need to know for my self per another post I made in the passlabs forum section.

Thanks!

2 p channel, 2 n channel

Part numbers are irfp240, and irfp9240 I don't know the brand but will find out, Is there a way to tell by the part numbers.

Attachments

• Mosfets.jpg
    Mosfets.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.