• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Small Reflex Enclosure Mark Audio Alpair 12P 8" Ful Range Driver 92dB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI all,
I ran them for about 100 hours and I can tell the difference already. The sound reproduction is very even on all audio range. Drivers specs and enclosure from Madisound: The Madisound Speaker Store. I handmade the speakers for myself using a high quality Baltic birch from woodcraft.com, quality glue and Denim Cotton sound insulation (PCB free). Bottom is removable using four screws. This allows easy change of driver or sound absorbent materials if needed. The cabinets are cherry stained and clear coated for a nice mate finish. I am selling because I need even more sensitive speakers. These are 92dB and need more than 3W amplifier to play at louder levels. They Sound amazing.Considering the price of the drivers and materials, price is very reasonable. I spent $400 and I am selling $450. New York City area welcome to pick up. In my excitement to build the enclosures I bought extra Baltic birch and made a second pair of cabinets. These are not stained and sell for $100 ( material were $70).
I believe this is a great deal if you are looking for such an option.
Thanks and Cheers,
Radu

Attachments

• photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    295.1 KB · Views: 224
  • photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 211
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    320.3 KB · Views: 209
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0445.JPG
    IMG_0445.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 210
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.