• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nichicon Gold Tune KG Series 10000UF 80V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All, I am new to the site, but wanted to let you know we used to build high end audio but only now sell WBT connectors so are clearing stocks of parts. We have a few hundred Nichicon KG Series Gold Tune audio capacitors available.
They are 10000UF, 80V, 80 x 50mm size and are all brand new.. I have seen audio spares companies putting these out at £16-£40 a piece and I am selling for only £13.50 + £5 for a pair or £250 for a box of 50 (original box) including UK next day delivery. please see ebay if you would prefer to go this route for a pair but better deals can be done via bank transfer. my email is phatsupraboytt@sky.com ebay item 191085371882

A Pair 2 NICHICON KG GOLD TUNE LKG1K103MKZ Audio Amp Capacitors Cap 10000uF 80V | eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.