• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

$2.50 each 100 qty 100K log/100K anti-log potentiometers available

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone,

Due to an error ordering with Omeg I'm stuck with 100 pots that I don't really have any use for.
Here are the Omeg specs:
PC2G16BU
100KB-front-nearest spindle x 100KC (Note that a B taper with Omeg is Log!)
Bush CG
Spindle M22 L=15mm

These can be used as pan pots without an indent, and I think some EQ circuits might use these as well.

They cost me 2.89GBP each, I will sell them here $2.50 apiece.
Paypal preferred, but you could send me a check as well I guess.
For shipping, I can probably fit 10 or so in a small bubble mailer - which would be around $3 to ship in the US.
More than 10, I would put in a small box and I believe that would start around $5-6 through USPS.

I have a limited number (around 30 I think) spline adapters as well that can convert the small flatted shaft to a 6mm splined one. 50¢ each.

Feel free to PM or email me at r o b i n m w (@t) g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m.

Pictures attached

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    679.9 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    569.7 KB · Views: 58
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    763.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.