• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mark Audio Alpair 10.3 gold for sale UK only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have had a change of project plan and I have 4x Alpair 10.3 in gold for sale. They were purchased in summer have only been fitted to a test enclosure and run carefully for about 100hrs. Never thrashed. I know Marks drivers well!

They are all in the original packaging with fixing screws and trim rings and are all undamaged and as new, apart from some solder on the quick release tags.

I'd be looking for £350 including postage for all four, or...

Can split at £190 per pair including postage. *** see new price below***

Regrettably I can only post within the UK. I'm in south Herefordshire if anyone wants to view. My Ebay feedback is 100% but I don't want to put them on there!

Attachments

• DSCN2992.JPG
    DSCN2992.JPG
    503 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCN2993.JPG
    DSCN2993.JPG
    446.6 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN2996.JPG
    DSCN2996.JPG
    472.1 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN2997.JPG
    DSCN2997.JPG
    564.8 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN2995.JPG
    DSCN2995.JPG
    353 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I based my price on what I paid for them direct from Mark less a fair chunk, and the fact Strassacker: Lautsprecher - Boxen - Selbstbau is doing them for 149 Euros each! But you have a point.

Remember that Madisound price is less compulsory UK VAT, Fedex import handling charge and any import duty you might have to pay. I think you'd be lucky to get away with £220 a pair. However that now makes my price look high.

£150 per pair shipped.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.