• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NAKSA 100 amp modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: NAKSA 100 amp modules - SOLD!

The modules have been sold!

Selling NAKSA 100 amp modules.

The NAKSA 100 is a plug-and-play stereo amp. Just add two 2 x 35 V 300 VA trannies, put the amp in a suitable enclosure, and enjoy the music.

Link to Aspen Amplifiers page: ::: Aspen Amplifiers :::

The NAKSA 100 amp consists of two mono modules that can either be put into the same enclosure or into two separate enclosures.

I have two modules = one stereo amp, complete with heatsinks. I also have two matching 240 V toroids.

Current price for two modules on heatsinks from Aspen Amplifiers is AUD 1420 ~ USD 1265 - or EUR 915.

The toroids will set you back another AUD 230 ~ EUR 150.

Selling for AUD 1000 ~ EUR 650 plus shipping for modules on heatsinks and toroids - or

AUD 820 ~ USD 720, or EUR 550 plus shipping for the modules on heatsinks alone.

P.S. Not selling because I don't like the modules - I have four modules installed in my active speaker system, and they are not going anywhere! Great sound! The two modules I'm selling was meant for another system, which I will not be building after all ;)

The modules have been used for some testing (approx. 50 hours or so) but are in mint condition.

Cheers,

Jens

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.