• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Edel Media Renderer (New)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Picked this up from a mate a couple of months ago. Planned on building my own media server with it, but plans have changed I'm not going to get to it in the near future. I bought this new, and It's remained that way in the box.

This is the best media receiver I've been able to identify. It works with most media clients, supports up to 192PCM & DSD.

This sells for $520 new - not including shipping. I'll let it go for $SOLD + shipping + any paypal fees.

Cheers!

SOLD!

Attachments

• EMR2.jpg
    EMR2.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.