• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Lot of HiVi F6 Woofers and Dayton PT2C-8 planar tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there.

I gave up on a project and so I have some items that you may save from ebay.
Payments by paypal only, prices do not include shipping or paypal fees.
I ship by fedex home delivery or express saver. I may do international shipping and local pick up is also available at Minden, NV.

8 pcs - Dayton Audio PT2C-08, BNIB, these retail at PE for $ 48,88 a piece if you buy four or more. All I want is $ 32SOLD Plus shipping for the whole lot of eight tweeters. SOLD

PRICE DROP
12 pcs - Swans / HiVi F6 6", BNIB, These are on sale at PE for $ 43,00 a piece. All I want is $ 350,00 plus shipping for the whole lot of twelve woofers. That makes each driver for $ 29 .

___________________________ ___

Mitsubishi / Diatone mga Dau300, USED

On impulse I have purchased this very good looking ( atleast for my taste ) mitsubishi / Diatone amplifier that is taking dust as I have no use for it . Sounds good, there are a very few scratches here and there but if you consider it's age then it is in exceptional shape. All pots and switches are in working condition, no hiss, clean sound.

I would like to take $ SOLD

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0299 (1).jpg
    IMG_0299 (1).jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0298 (2).jpg
    IMG_0298 (2).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0296 (1).jpg
    IMG_0296 (1).jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0290 (1).JPG
    IMG_0290 (1).JPG
    384 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0289 (1).JPG
    IMG_0289 (1).JPG
    236 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0291 (1).JPG
    IMG_0291 (1).JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0292 (1).JPG
    IMG_0292 (1).JPG
    415.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
You use the dollar symbol for currency, but a comma instead of a period to separate cents from dollars, so I am getting mixed messages. Your integrated amp runs on 120VAC, 60Hz, so I am guessing you are in the USA, but not sure... This matters a lot with respect to shipping costs!

Maybe you can add your location to the post, or to your profile, so there is no confusion?

You use the dollar symbol for currency, but a comma instead of a period to separate cents from dollars, so I am getting mixed messages. Your integrated amp runs on 120VAC, 60Hz, so I am guessing you are in the USA, but not sure... This matters a lot with respect to shipping costs!

Maybe you can add your location to the post, or to your profile, so there is no confusion?

My bad. Minden, NV- 89423

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.