• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : My_Ref FE Premium BoM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS : My_Ref FE Ultimate BoM

***** SOLD *****

I have for sale two fully completed and tested My_Ref FE Premium BoM amplifier modules.

Transfo is a custom SumR Shielded transformer (single primary of 118Vac) with 4x secondaries of 22Vac and 1x 12Vac (total 411VA) for full dual mono. With this voltage the amps are optimized for 4 Ohms load.

I built it using best components which include Mundorf M-Lytics, BlackGate, Rel-Cap, Amtrans AMCH, Caddock, Riken, etc...

2013-06-24%252014.54.34.jpg

2013-06-24%252014.54.21.jpg

2013-07-28%252023.11.42.jpg

This amplifier with all the top quaity parts costed me way over 500$. I am asking 400$ + 4% Paypal but shipping included for Canada (add 15$ for USA). For other countries, I will pay 40$ max shipping, you pay the rest.

I will not sell the heatsink since it is way oversized and a much smaller heatsink is preferred and it would also add more costs for shipping.

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.