• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Klipschorn Bass bins

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a pair of Klipshorn bass bins, one was made in 1953, and the other is a replica(which looks to be a good replica) made in 57. They both have barely used cast frame woofers from Bob Crites. They will need some work, I don't have mid horn/driver or crossovers. But do have Selenium hm17-25 horns and D220ti drivers for tweeters I will sell with them or seperatly. I am asking 850.00 with the tweeters or 800.00 without. I can ship in the U.S. but it too will be costly, will be freight of some sort. Contact me if you have any more questions. Oh yea free pick up in Omaha, NE or I can deliver up to about a hour away.

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    607.4 KB · Views: 532
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    557.7 KB · Views: 498
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    448.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    568.5 KB · Views: 435
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    536.7 KB · Views: 419
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    503.5 KB · Views: 207
Ok just got some quotes for freight via CON-WAY, so from Omaha to anywhere in the lower 48. I could get the empty bass bins delivered to your door, with a lift gate for 325.00. With the 15" drivers 550.00. This is a smoking deal folks, these are posted on 2 other sites so first come first serve. Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.