• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: VSSA amplifier built with premium parts into beautiful case

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Two of these were build and I cannot keep both. This is fantastic sounding amplifer, I could easily say not only the best diy one, but it superseeds many high priced commercial amplifiers too ;)

My VSSA amplifier was built in a ultimate way with best parts possible. Here is the list, what this beautiful case include:

- 2 VSSA modules, assembled and calibrated for less than 1mV offset, Nichicon FG caps everywhere

-2 hot rodded Hypex SMPS 400A180 power supplies; input Samwhas replaced by 1500uF 200V Panasonic high current 105C series, secondary Samwhas capacitors replaced with Panasonic FMs, series NTC bypassed

- added soft start circuit with delay, NTC and high inrush relay

- QED micro silver PSU and speaker wiring, with crimped and soldered faston terminals

- pure 0.5 mm input interconnect silver wire in teflon pipe

- case which is made of 5 mm aluminium, natural eloxated; all holes are laser cut; heatsinks are Fischer SK157 type

Price: 850 EUR + post costs

Some photos below...

Attachments

• VSSA 06.JPG
    VSSA 06.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 1,091
  • VSSA 07.JPG
    VSSA 07.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 1,069
  • VSSA 05.JPG
    VSSA 05.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 1,040
  • VSSA 04.JPG
    VSSA 04.JPG
    369.7 KB · Views: 1,023
  • VSSA 02.JPG
    VSSA 02.JPG
    354 KB · Views: 1,007
Hi Supernet, the price is good, the amp is good also. But is so far from my budget. I am a DIY, one of the reasons that are many is my budget. I know the amp is incredible, heatsink, the cabinet the components. Maybe is a hiend amp. Sorry friend. Dovro.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.