• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WANTED: Tripath TA0103A PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Arne,
Can I have a few more details? Does it come with the 0104 module? How many boards do you have (1 or 2)? Are the mosfets all that are missing?

UrSv,
I have found the datasheet for the application note, although it is not 1:1 scale. Rather than trying to get it into the correct scale, then into an eps file for university to manufacter, I was hoping that someone here may have somethin suitable. However, this is my backup plan! ;)

Thanks,
Gaz

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Re:

See picture, and take your pick;)
I have one new and one used, the used one decided to self-destruct its outputs. (I think I also have new MosFets).
One of the 0104-modules is also dead.
I would like to trade all...(chassi can go too, without trafo/caps)

Arne K

Attachments

• tri-parts.jpg
    tri-parts.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 164
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.