• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dual JFETS on EBAY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
TOO FRIENDLY?

I don't know what you mean Elso, but if they are the V bias group some one should snatch them up. These are fairly hard to find in this bias group. If I was an Ebay registered user and this was in the US, I would be on these in a New York minute. If one of our German friends can get thse I would buy them from you at a reasonable profit for your effort!

diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
If you have to ask........

I can tell you don't know about the V bias
group. Let me know how many GR and BL you have to buy before you find some........

Attachments

• vsign.jpeg
    vsign.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 254
Re: TOO FRIENDLY?

Fred Dieckmann said:
I don't know what you mean Elso, but if they are the V bias group some one should snatch them up. These are fairly hard to find in this bias group. If I was an Ebay registered user and this was in the US, I would be on these in a New York minute. If one of our German friends can get thse I would buy them from you at a reasonable profit for your effort!

It seems to be in the US.

from the link:
Land: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.